Monday 28 May 2012

Help fill the gaps..

Greetings from a sun soaked Dublin city...summer is definately here for sure, but the big question is how long will it last?

I have been looking at purchasing a tallboy chest of drawers to fill an alcove by a chimney breast in my living space. I have narrowed it down to two possibilities so far...both are g plan, and both suit because of the narrow width measurement













 
I love this G Plan Quadrille piece. The body is teak and the legs and handles are rosewood.

Second choice is a piece from the later fresco range...


I love the handles on the fresco range. Again the contrast of darker wood on the beading and handles makes these pieces stand out...

The big deciding factor is pric, with the Quadrille pieces usually fetching twice as much as the later Fresco range... but we all deserve a treat once in a while don't we? I wonder if anyone had any other alternatives?

Enjoy your day! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment